• Confirm if your single or double pane glass has been strengthened.
glass can include Heat Strengthened Glass, Tempered Glass and Safety
Glass. It is also sometimes referred to as "Toughened Glass."
• Test single or multiple panes.
double pane glass, you can test both panes at the same time. This is
especially helpful with installed windows when one side of the glass is
difficult or impossible to get to. It is also much more efficient in the
factory - being able to test either side offers huge time savings and
is simpler than being required to test both sides.
• Identify thickness of the first pane of glass.
• Rugged LED Technology allows the SG2700 to stand
up to bumps and drops in the field. Filament lamp based technology as a
light source is fragile and can break easily if it is dropped in the
field. The use of LEDs in the SG2700 eliminates the need for expensive
repairs and downtime caused by damaged instruments.
• Specialized Optics allow
users to view the surface reflections head-on. There is no need to tilt
your head to a specific angle to view the strengthened glass test
• Energy Efficient Design. The SG2700 is
powered by a standard 9-volt alkaline battery that is simple to purchase
and replace. There are no inconvenient power cords involved. An
automatic power-down feature also further extends battery life.
• Light blocking cloth for extreme lighting conditions is included. The unit also comes with a protective carrying case.