The ETEKT + has been serving an important role for glaziers worldwide
for nearly 20 years: locate invisible Low-E coatings on IG units with a
definitive, non-destructive test. With the release of the AE1601 (second
generation ETEKT+), we've made some improvements to the reliability and
temperature stability of the meter without compromising the features
our customers have grown to love.
The ETEKT+ Allows You To:
• Confirm the invisible Low E coating is properly installed into your
double pane IG units with a single test from a single side. You can
also test a triple pane window by testing both sides of the window. For
full triple pane Low-E detection, see the Glass-Chek PRO.
• During IG fabrication, ensure proper orientation of the Low-E
coated glass so it is not damaged by the brushes of the glass washer.
• Prove to the customer that the invisible, money saving LowE coating is present on their windows before installation.
Features & Details:
• Being handheld in size and powered by a common 9-volt battery (included), the ETEKT + is completely portable.
• Compatible with 3/32" through 1/4" SINGLE lites of glass.
• Also compatible with 3/32" & 1/8" IG assemblies with 1/4" - 9/16" air space from a single side.
• Thicker IGs, as well as larger air spaces, can be tested in single pane mode.
• Compatible with Pilkington OptiView™