If you are involved in the vehicle wrap business, an infrared heater like this Hotshot unit is a must for a proper installation. After the vinyl is installed, it is imperative to post-heat the surface of the vehicle to manufacturer's specifications to break the memory of the vinyl and ensure a long-lasting installation that stays beautifully conformed to the contours of the surface.
This great heater can also be used to warm the back window of a car for window film removal jobs when using the bagging method without the sun shining.
This HS1000X is the choice for an installer on a budget that still wants to get great performance. The specifications are as follows:
- 120 volts, 8.3 amps, 18" head, 20 lbs, 1 instant-heat bulb (For Replacement Bulb, Click HERE)
- Powerful 1000 watt halogen short wave unit is ideal for small spot heating use.
- Vertical or horizontal operation enables this product to heat hard-to-reach areas.
- Product is designed with a 60-minute timer shut-down feature, for added safety and energy savings.
- Heavy-duty 6' stand enables product to accommodate curing of hoods and roof lines.
- Hands-free. Comes with 14" extension arm for flexible positioning option for hands free operation.
- Product features one 14" length heating element, providing more effective coverage and a lower replacement cost.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed.
- This item only ships from our Denver facility. Please allow appropriate delivery time.